As 2019 comes to a close, the Dwyer team is keeping busy by preparing product demos for the upcoming year. We’re eagerly anticipating the 2020 AHR Expo, which will be held on February 3 through February 5 in Orlando, Florida. We’ll be at Booth #943, so be sure to look for us if you’re able to stop out!
The AHR Expo is the world’s largest HVACR event, attracting the most comprehensive gathering of industry professionals from around the globe each year. The show provides a unique forum where manufacturers can come together to share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology. Since 1930, AHR Expo has remained the industry’s best place for: OEMs, engineers, contractors, facility operators, architects, educators and other industry professionals to explore the latest trends and applications.
In addition to new products and demos, we’re also proud to announce that the Dwyer team will be giving two New Product & Technology Presentations at the show.
The first session will discuss air flow monitoring and highlight the advantages/disadvantages of using thermal anemometers. In addition, we will be introducing the Low Air Velocity Transmitter, Series AVLV, and its top product features.
- Title: Characteristics of Thermal Anemometers and Why They’re Well-Suited for Low Flow Applications
- When/Where: Tuesday, February 4 | 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM | Theater B
- Andrew Goldschmidt, Product Manager – Air Quality & Temperature at Dwyer Instruments, Inc
- Robert Moss, Director of Engineering at Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
The second presentation will provide an overview of typical methods for BTU measurement in hydronic systems, highlight some popular heat measuring standards, and share some of what we learned during the development of our new Insertion Thermal Energy Meter, Series IEFB.
- Title: Decrypting Thermal Energy (BTU) Meter Accuracy
- When/Where: Tuesday, February 4 | 5:45 PM – 6:05 PM | Theater C
- Hrisovalantou Kesler, Product Manager – Flow & Level at Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
Dwyer has participated in this trade show for several decades, and has been fortunate enough to highlight innovations routinely. We’re excited to debut our new products this coming year, and are looking forward to seeing you at the show!
Add Dwyer to your show planner on the AHR Expo website when you’re preparing for your trip.